|Min. Order:||5 Set/Sets|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, L/C, T/T, WU|
|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Delivery Date:||20days||Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Function:||FLYGT PUMPS||material:||tungsten carbide|
|Specification:||FLYGT CODE 3200 PUMP SEALS|
Our Flygt pump or mixer will work at its optimal performance level only.
• Specifically developed, or carefully selected, to work perfectly with Flygt products.Avoid the risk of unplanned downtime and costly damage to your Flygt equipment – Highlights:
• Resistant to heat– Reliable high-temperature performance with heat-resistant FPM elastomers
• Resistant to clogging– Open external coil spring housing
• Resistant to wear– Suitable for abrasive applications
• Outstanding leakage prevention– Seal faces maintain their flatness to prevent leakage
Quick and easy mounting:
• Quick and secure
• Only one way to mount your seals.
Our seals are designed and manufactured solely for submersible products. Flygt is at the forefront in seal technology with continuous research development and testing Customer reassurance that Flygt seals will give long and trouble free service life. Product technical support and back-up are always available.
Now,we have passed the Conformity of Quality Management System ISO9001:2008.
Our products are of the standards
Quality raw material
Cost effective prices
Rotary Ring: TC/Ceramic/Carbon
Stationary Ring: TC/Ceramic
Secondary Seal: NBR/VTION